If you're looking for family fun things to do in the Berkshires with kids this summer, look no further. Berkshires Macaroni Kid has got you covered in this handy dandy Summer Guide.
Need a summer camp? Check out our Camp Guide for all kinds of kid-friendly structured summer fun.
Looking for family-friendly activities that are a little less structured and also fun, cheap, and often free? They’re right here. Want to find a special summer story time, playgroup, festival or fair? We’ve got them all. Just click on the links below and you’ll wonder how you ever lived without this.
- 150+ Things to do with Kids in the Berkshires
- Complete the Ultimate Berkshire Summer Bucket List!
- Free and Cheap Summer Movies (schedules currently being updated for summer)
- Free Outdoor Concerts
- Highland Street Foundations Free Fun Fridays Schedule
- Free Outdoor Playgrounds and Play Spaces
- Looking to cool off? Check out our list of local Swimming Holes, Lakes, Beaches and Ponds
- 50 Family-Friendly Hiking Trails
- Park and Playground Free Summer Programs and Events (schedules currently being updated for summer)
- Summer Storytimes and Playgroups (schedules currently being updated for summer)
- Farmers Markets in the Berkshires not only provide fresh and local produce and products, but they also provide families with a place to gather with the community, listen to music, partake in a variety of kids activities and cooking demonstrations and more.
- 40 Ways to Expose Your Kids to Culture in the Berkshires
- Family Calendars
- Library and Literary Summer Fun
- Summer Baseball Schedules
See we told you! Pretty awesome guide, right? Now feel free to bookmark this page, share it with friends, and be sure to come back again and again, because we’re always adding something new!
Don't forget to let businesses and event hosts know that you heard about them from Macaroni Kid! It is because of them that we are able to bring you our free newsletter and website.
Want to make sure you don't miss a family- or kid-friendly event, giveaway, parenting resource & more again? Sign up to receive our weekly e-newsletter delivered to your inbox each week by clicking HERE.