Summer in the Berkshires means long days and warm nights which makes it perfect for enjoying a little outdoor music, and the Berkshires has plenty of opportunities for your family to enjoy FREE and fun music all summer long. Currently Being UPDATED FOR 2023.
Berkshire Botanical Garden, Mondays, 5:30 – 7:30 p.m. in Lucy’s Garden, 5 W E Stockbridge Lee Rd, Stockbridge: ($10 for BBG members and $15 for non-members. Entrance is free for children 12 and under)
- July 3 — Cierra Fragale (folksy soul singer/songwriter).
- July 10 — Misty Blues (jazz-blues-funk-cajun).
- July 17 — The O-Tones (swing, soul and blues).
- July 24 — Brother Sal Blues Band (blues).
- July 31 — Johnny Irion (folk-rock).
- August 7 – Zikina (East African folk music with flavors of reggae, rock and Caribbean dance beats).
- August 15 — Sol y Canto (Latin roots).
- August 21 — Union Jack (featuring the sounds of the 1960s British invasion).
- August 28 — Wanda Houston Band (40s, 50s and 60s R&B and jazz).
Berkshire Busk! Friday and Saturday Nights starting at 6:30 p.m. Downtown Great Barrington:
- Week 1: June 30 & July 1, July 1st is "School's Out at Berkshire Busk!
- Week 2: July 7th & 8th
- Week 3: July 14th & 15th, Friday is Dance Night, and Saturday is Pride Night!
- Week 4: July 21st & 22nd
- Week 5: July 28th & 29th
- Week 6: August 4th & 5th
- Week 7: August 11th & 12th
- Week 8: August 18th & 19th
- Week 9: August 25th & 26th
- Week 10: September 1st & 2nd, Sept 2 is " Last Night at the Circus!"
Berkshire Busk! Roadside Presents Live Music Saturdays at Berkshire Mountain Distillers. Every Saturday from July through Labor Day weekend. 2-4 p.m. Rain or shine. 356 South Main Street, Sheffield:
- July 1- Abby Lappen
- July 8- Rees Shad
- July 15- Warren Sieme
- July 22- Jasperoo
- July 29- Naomi
- August 5- Michael Aaron
- August 12- Rees Shad
- August 19- Dylan Patrick Ward
- August 26- Scott Damgaard
- September 2- Katherine Winston
Music on Main, Sundays, 4:00-6:00 p.m., Picnics encouraged, Mill on Main, 444 Main Street, Dalton:
- July 16 - Jack Waldheim
- July 23 - Brian Benlien
- July 30 - Melissa Brinton
- August 13 Stan Jankowski
Five Thirty Fridays, Fridays, Saturdays, Wednesdays, 5:30 p.m., Great Barrington Bandstand, 334 Main Street (behind Town Hall), Great Barrington:
- Friday, June 9, 5-8PM - THE LUCKY BUCKET BAND &THE WANDA HOUSTON BAND
- Friday, June 16, Rees Shad & the Conversations
- Wednesday, June 28 - David Reed Duo
- Friday, June 30 - Elizabeth Berliner & Friends
- Wednesday, July 5 - the Adams Brothers
- Friday, July 7 - The Joint Chiefs
- Wednesday, July 12 - Moonshine Holler
- Friday, July 14 - Lucky Bucket Band
- Wednesday, July 19 - Berkshire Hills Chorus
- Friday, July 21 - Aimee Van Dyne Band
- Wednesday, July 26 - Railroad Street Dreamers
- Friday, July 28 - THE BTU'S
- Wednesday, August 2 - GypZBilly
- Friday, August 4 - Peter & Allen & friends
- Wednesday, August 9 - Eagles Trombone Ensemble
- Friday, August 11 - WANDA HOUSTON BAND
- Friday, August 25 - Bobby Sweet Band
More Concerts TBA. Children's programs, music & more every Saturday in July/August at 10 a.m.
Route 8 Pub Summer Outdoor Music Series, Fridays & Saturdays, 6:30 p.m., 3235 Main Street, Becket:
Music Bring Communities Together, Saturdays, 5 p.m., 7 Brooker Hill Road, Becket:
- Saturday, June 10 - Brian Conway
- Saturday, June 24 - Louise Mosrie
- Sunday, July 9 - Dirty Cello
- Saturday, July 22 - Criollo Classico
- Saturday, August 12 - Benny Kohn & Joanne Redding
- Saturday, August 26 - Simon Ruiz Guthrie & Sample the Cat
Music After Hours, Fridays and Saturday, July and August, 5-8 p.m. (no outside food or drink allowed), The Mount Terrace, 2 Plunket St., Lenox: *Unconfirmed for 2023
Concerts on the CRA Lawn, Wednesdays, 6:30 p.m. Dalton CRA, 400 Main St., Dalton:
- July 5 - Dan Gingras
- July 12 - Happy Together
- July 19 - Just N Kace Band
- July 26 - Eagles Band
- August 2 - Mark Franklin
- August 9 - Tommy T
Lenox Loves Music, Sundays at 3:30 p.m., Lilac Park, Lenox:
- June 18 – Wintergreen
- June 25 - Boots & The Mixtape (Folk/Rock)
- September 3 - TBA
- September 24 - TBA
- October 1 - TBA
- October 8 - Berkshire Hills Chorus
Concerts at the Lake, Wednesdays, 6:30 p.m., Windsor Lake, Kemp Ave. & Bradley Street, North Adams
- Wednesday, June 7th - Heartwood Junction
- Wednesday, June 14 - The Hale Mountain Band
- Wednesday, June 21 - Greg Caproni
- Wednesday, June 28 - Pandemic Relief
- Wednesday, July 5 - Eli Elkus
- Wednesday, July 12 - Bluesday Night
- Wednesday, July 19 - BANG ON A CAN
- Wednesday, July 26 - The Riverbenders
- Wednesday, August 2 - E.R.I.E.
- Wednesday, August 9 - No Concert- North Adams Downtown Celebration
- Wednesday, August 16 - Sky Full of Dippers
- Wednesday, August 23 - The Eagles Community Stage Band
- Wednesday, August 30 - Sean Magwire
Live On the Lake, Wednesdays, 6 p.m., Burbank Park at Onota Lake, Pittsfield: 2023 Schedule TBD
Williamstown Summer Sundays, 2-5 p.m., Spring Street, Williamstown: Unconfirmed for 2023