Family-friendly Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hanukkah and other holiday events in the Berkshires are filling up our CALENDARS and we've got your complete listings below. New events are being added daily.
Do you have an event to list? SUBMIT IT HERE.
You can also search our calendars to find Berkshire County Holiday Events using the simple steps below:
From Mobile: Go to the calendar on the bottom of the homepage and CLICK ON MORE EVENTS. From that page SEARCH HOLIDAY FUN in Categories.
On Desktop: Use the SEARCH bar at the top of any page and use any of the emoji's below to search for specific events:
❄️ 🕯Local Holiday Family Fun
🎅🏼 Santa Sightings
🕎 Hanukkah Celebrations
Ongoing Holiday Events
- Winterlights at Naumkeag, two of Naumkeag's beautiful garden properties sparkle with thousands of shimmering, artfully designed holiday lights. Bring the whole family for a magical, fun, and safe outdoor experience – with food, refreshments, and more. Runs Tuesdays-Sundays, 4:30-8:30 p.m., Nov. 24 through Jan. 6. Naumkeag, 5 Prospect Hill Road, Stockbridge. thetrustees.org.
- Nightwood at the Mount, a sound and light experience that transforms the property into a fantastical winter landscape. Inspired by the natural beauty and architecture of The Mount, NightWood’s sculptural elements, lighting, and original music evoke elements of mystery and whimsy. Runs Thursdays through Sundays Nov. 17 through Jan. 6, 5-8 p.m. The Mount, 2 Plunkett St., Lenox. edithwharton.org.
- Berkshire Scenic Railway's Tinseliner Train Ride, Friday-Sunday, beginning Nov. 24 and running through Dec. 17. Get your tickets HERE. Departs from the Adams Station, 4 Hoosac St., Adams, plan to park at the Visitor's Center.
- Ventfort Hall Holiday House Tour, Experience the historic property all dressed up for the holidays. Self-guided tours are offered daily on the hour from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Masks are required and social distancing is observed. Ventfort Hall & Gilded Mansion, 104 Walker St., Lenox, gildedage.org
- Santa Letters, Write a letter to Santa and drop it in the holiday mailbox located in front of the Dalton Police Station between Nov. 24 and Dec. 15. Dalton Police Station, Main Street, Dalton.
- Winter Wonderland Walkway, Stroll through the Holiday Tree walkway at the Stockbridge Library and take in the festive lights. Downtown Stockbridge., stockbridgechamber.org
- Bright Nights at Forest Park, Bright Nights is the Northeast's premier holiday lighting experience. It features many scenes created by hundreds of pieces along a three-mile drive. They include Seuss Land, North Pole Village, Toy Land, Winter Woods where the deer leap over the road, Everett Barney Mansion, Jurassic World and so many more. Forest Park, 300 Sumner Ave., Springfield. brightnights.org
- Look Park Holiday Lights Display, Come enjoy the magic of the season by taking a trip around Look Park for our Holiday Light Display. Wave to the friendly dragon, imagine a princess getting ready for a ball in her light-up castle, and sing some carols with your family while you drive around the park! The display is nightly 4-9 p.m., Nov. 24 through Jan. 1. Entrance is free for all; donations are welcome! Look Park, 300 North Main Street, Florence
- LuminNAMA!, starting Nov. 22nd, stroll through downtown North Adams and take in the downtown businesses adorned in lights along with fantastical winter displays designed by local artists. On display through Jan. 1st. luminama.com
- Festival of Trees: NOSTALGIA