As we turn our calendars to 2023 we're looking forward to a bright year ahead in the Berkshires. There is so much fun to be had in these hills and my family doesn't want to miss a thing in 2023. So we've created a "Berkshire Family Bucket List of Fun" for 2023 and wanted to share it with you! I hope it helps inspire you and your family to get out and explore Berkshire County in 2023! What's on your bucket list for the new year?
2023 Berkshire Family Fun Bucket List
- Cheer on the Pittsfield Suns!
- Swing at as many playgrounds as we can.
- Get ice cream at Highlawn Farms (Can you tell we're excited about warmer weather!)
- Hit up ALL the museums. The Clark is FREE for the next 3 months!
- Visit all the local trails that have waterfalls.
- Go snow tubing at Jiminy Peak.
- Find the farmer's market with the best maple candy.
- Swim at Margaret Lindley Park.
- Visit the North Adams Skate Park or Splash Pad.
- Take an art class.
- Go sledding at Clapp Park.
- Take our bikes (and scooters!) on the Ashuwillticook Rail Trail.
- Go to summer camp!
- And most importantly, go to ALL the events! Because we've missed them so much!
If you're looking for even MORE ideas, check out our list of 150+ Things to do in the Berkshires with Kids! Grouped by town, you'll be sure to find something fun for the whole family!